Sunday, June 25, 2006

Summer in London

Barely 48 hours in the UK and I feel like I've done so much already. Just a few hours after landing at Heathrow, I was rummaging around a designer menswear sale in King's Cross (nicely redeveloped now in some areas). I came out with a Oki-ni Duffer St George t-shirt ("very Freddy Kruger", K.L. commented) and a £100 pair of True Religion jeans. I totally blame the Urban cover story on cult jeans brands for the latter :( The Kama Sutra embroidered back pocket was the clincher, though I suspect it might also be what might make me shy to wear it...

Then we went to Norwich to stay at Karl's house. Got lost driving around in the British countryside, which is the best way of course of looking at those rolling hills and "gently undulating plains". Came back last night and now it's off to the gym this bright Sunday morning before possibly going to the "gay bathing area" at Hampstead Heath later. And still deciding whether to watch the Pet Shop Boys, who are playing 2 special concerts at the atmospheric venue of the Tower of London next week. I've really forgotten how great London is in summer, and how so many things are always on at the same time :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
»

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home