Friday, September 29, 2006

In M.'s room

Hanging out with M. in his room really brings me back to my secondary school days when I would spend entire afternoons in my best friends' houses. Which is strange considering M. and I are 47 and 33 respectively.

But that is the thing about hanging out with M. The door is closed and you are shut off from the world outside. You don't even have to leave the room to go to the toilet. You listen to music, watch videos and talk about what's happened in your lives. He tinkers with his computer software, then takes out clothes he bought recently and models them for you. Later on, you proceed to other types of activities, but you have to be quiet because his mom is at home. Throughout all this, time seems to stand still so that you only know that it is 2am, 4am, then 6am, only by peering at the little clock on the computer screen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home