Monday, October 02, 2006

$1788 excl GST for 54 months

So i've decided - no more pussyfooting. I only have three months left till the end of the year and I still need to gain at least 3 kilos to hit my target (83kg). So more food, more supplements, more sleep, more working out, less stressing over work.

It was in this spirit that I visited the new California Fitness branch at Novena yesterday. Working out amongst green fields and condos (don't buy Novena Suites) and peering into people's balconies was kinda strange but interesting in a pastoral kind of way. I've decided it's a good place for working out on Sunday haha.

Of course, it's also great because my favouritest, cutest membership "counsellor" Aaron has moved there from Orchard. He was in an impossibly cute adidas jumper yesterday which made him look even puffier and more cherubic than I remember; so to make him happy, I signed up for another 4.5 years even though I still have 1.5 years left to run. Sigh, so I'm signed up til the middle of 2012 now, but at least it works out to some ridiculously cheap monthly rate ($34). Don't anyone secretly go and sign up for the gym without checking with me ah... you need to go to best consellor, who will give you the best rate : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home