Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Damage

Ok, I am officially done with the Selfridges Sale now. I mean, I've been through nearly all the racks and exorcised it from my system. I am at peace with the pieces I left behind (especially that £49 Evisu logo t-shirt and the £89 D-Squared cut-off jeans). And I am so pleased with my various purchases that I will now proceed to list them one by one (with original price in brackets):

1. Maharishi blue squares/Formula One t-shirt, £10 (£69)
2. Duffer St George pink rugby No.2 t-shirt, £19 (£59)
3. Duffer St George grey piano t-shirt, £19 (£59)
4. Miu Miu baby blue sleeveless t-shirt, £29 (£59)
5. Evisu tiger navy blue t-shirt, £29 (£89)
6. G-Star Elwood Trash blue jeans, £40 (£85)

Total savings at Selfridges: £284 (that's $824 freakin Singapore dollars!)

Quite restrained, all in all, if I may say so. Add this to the £157 (S$455) I saved on the first day at the designer sale (True Religion jeans, £100 (£220), Oki-ni Duffer St George t-shirt £18 (£55)), and I have saved a total of (drum roll...):

$1,279!

Thus proving, once and for all, the old adage: The more you shop, the more you save.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home